Toyota ECO15CJ Ergonomic Sewing Machine On Sale
Toyota ECO15CJ Ergonomic Sewing Machine
I loved it.... Until it stopped working properly
Bought in July 2015.
Good value for money.
delivery was on time and packaging ok.
UPDATE on 9-10-15
my machine stopped working properly after 5 times I used it. Also my sewing teacher told me it has some problems and to send it back!
Does not stitch, keeps breaking the needle and a very wird scary sound is coming from the upper thread route.
Sent it back, they received it yesterday ensuring they would have fit me in before Xmas shutdown .
Today we I rang they told me they are too busy, they will do their best but I will probably have it back in the new year!
Unbelievable. Totally disappointed!
Received it back exaclty as faulted as it was when I sent it back for "repair". They confirm they did not find any problem but I can assure you this machine does not sew!!!
So I paid 40£ transport to send and have it back for nothing. Totally rubbish plus embarrassing and rude customer service.
AVOID THIS PRODUCT AND...
- ideal for jeans ans well as normal sewing supplied with jeans sipport and jeans needles auto needle threader suitable for beginners
- lightweight only 5kgs 15 stitches inc blind hem zig zag and decorative
- four step buttonhole built in quick advisor gives advice on tensions etc as well as hints and tips
- built in thread cutter sewing light push lever reverse converts from free arm to flat bed for circular sewing clip on feet
- 3 year guarantee with access to helpline Helpline number 08705 133106 web site helps with sewing projects
Description : Lightweight, multi-functional machine. 15 stitch selection. Quick and easy threading system. Quick adviser, ideal for jeans alterations. Ergonomic features for ease of use. Free Navy Blue Sewing Machine Bag worth £15.99