Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony King Size Big Discount
Dreamland Intelliheat Harmony King Size Heated Over Blanket with Dual Control
I already bought the double version and have had some three years BLISSFUL warmth out of it, so just treated myself to a single too, for the spare bed.
All I can say is positive. Totally easy to clip wire into fitting on the end of blanket and into the mains. The control box allows you to choose temperature settings from 1 to 6. 6 is what you need when you're thawing out; 3 will see you through the night (maybe if you're not a cold mortal like me you could cope on 1 or 2!) After 9 hours it automatically switches off, so you can't accidentally leave it on.
It heats up very quickly (you're aware of it starting to warm up in just a couple of minutes.)
For me it's a great money saving option in an era of rising fuel costs; instead of turning on the central heating, go to bed early with a good book for about 1p a night!
NB: After having my blanket for just under a year, I had problems with the control box. I mailed it back to service centre, hoping for the best,...
- Ultra fast 5 minute heat up
- Intelliheat technology
- LED digital control
- 6 temperature settings
- Auto shut off timer 1hour & 9 hours
- Sleep guardian total safety system
- Low energy consumption, from as little as 1p per night per side to heat*
- 100% Polyester luxurious soft finished with a beautiful satin trim
- Machine Washable 40°c & tumble dry safe
- Ultra thin wires
- *source-Eurostat report on electricity consumption average KW/h for 1st semester 2012