Bodum Chambord Thermo Jug, Pink, Promo Offer
Bodum Chambord Thermo Jug, Pink, 1.0 l, 34 oz
Love with Caveats
I have been through many carafes in my 20 plus years of being a coffee drinker. This one is quite good, but has its flaws. Bought this 12 months ago and brew two-plus pots every day.
1) The design is beautiful and will compliment any decor.
2) The carafe functionality is easy to use.
3) A FULL carafe will keep coffee piping hot for three hours, and then it wanes. Pretty good.
4) A carafe that is being emptied will stay hot for hours, but of course the insulation is weakened with the empty space that comes when you start emptying the pot
The Not so Good
1) The outer carafe is plastic and does show scratches. Mine is in black, and I see all the scratches and fingerprints.
2) The the seal on the bottom loosens with use and this creates a space where liquid builds up and leaks. Trying to tighten the seal just does not work. Continues to leak.
3) The push mechanism on the cap which releases the flow of coffee sometimes...
- 1.0 l
- 34 oz