Homescapes Super King Size All SALE
Homescapes Super King Size All Seasons (9 Tog + 4.5 Tog) - Luxury White Goose Feather & Down Duvet - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric - Anti Allergen - Washable at Home Quilt
Product Does Not Fluff Up Well - Still Waiting for Customer Service to Collect the Returned Items
The product is heavy and the feathers do not fluff up well at all. This leads to pockets having less than ample insulation and I am now forced to deal with the manufacturer directly to arrange for them to collect the returned items and I am still waiting to arrange this, which is very frustrating. I ended up buying an alternative product at a department store for 20 GBP more and am very happy with that product. I believe that the company should do more to improve the product so that it fluffs up much better.
- Two Duvets 4.5 Tog and 9 Tog which can be joined together to make a 13.5 Tog or used separately. Perfect for all seasons use. Goose feather and down filling.
- 100% cotton down proof anti dust mite fabric casing, 15% goose down and 85% goose feather filling. A top quality product in true Homescapes tradition.
- Stitched in a box baffle construction with an internal wall. This keeps the filling in its position and the duvet provides warmth all over with no cold spots.
- Homescapes uses only extra graded small feathers for a larger fill power and more warmth to weight ratio. All the products are manufactured in ISO-9000 certified factory, servicing UK's major department stores.
- Washable at home in your domestic washing machine. Delivered with its own zip up bag for convenient storage.
Description : Homescapes specialises in high quality filled products. Their duvets and pillows can be found in leading hotel groups. All duvets and pillows sold by Homescapes are produced in the factory of one of the largest manufacturers of natural pillows and duvets. This factory is also manufacturing for leading department stores and high street names in the UK. So in effect a Homescapes duvet and pillow is at least as good as the ones available in most respected department stores in the UK. The basic reasons of this claim rests on use of good fabric, an excellent treatment of the filling and due care and attention in the stitching and filling of the duvets. All fabrics are in a very high thread count, minimum being 233 TC, treated for being down proof and rigorously tested for their performance. The feathers are treated to the European Oekotex standard at a very high temperature and each shipment is accompanied with the quality certification of a proper treatment. This kills all the dust mites a...